What is RFID?
Radio frequency identification, or RFID, is a term coined for technologies that use radio waves to automatically identify something, such as a pet, a person or an object. A common form of RFID is one used to store a serial number, or other data on an object with a microchip, that is attached to an antenna. These two items together are called an RFID transponder or an RFID tag, the antenna enables the chip to transmit its data to a reader. The reader will then convert the radio waves from the RFID tag into digital information that can by computers.
There is an ever-increasing need for businesses to ensure traceability and to maintain records for calibration, location and maintenance requirements so that they adhere to current quality and accreditation standards.
With this in mind, Xinye has developed a range of nylon identification Cable Ties with RFID tag technology that enables you to easily apply an RFID tag to equipment. There, important data such as serial numbers, calibration or maintenance schedules can be stored. These RFID tag cable ties can then be read with handheld scanners to deliver accurate and reliable reporting information at any time with the minimal of fuss. Data can be received without line of sight, and the RFID transponders can be read regardless of orientation and through virtually any material, including mounted within metal containers.
Ideal for use in many industrial environments, including very wet and dusty and corrosive, these RFID tie wraps acts as a tracker when labelling and barcodes cannot, and take away the chance of being read in error or simply not being read at all.
• Theft prevention
• Keg and gas cylinder tracking
• Asset management
• Attendance verification
• Security tagging
• Leak detection
• Essential maintenance
• Baggage tagging
Benefits of RFID
• Elimination of clerical errors in recording data
• Faster data collection
• Reduction in labour
• Reduction in paperwork required
• Ability to hold more data than barcodes
• Eliminating paper-based inspections/reporting
• Manage equipment inspections, maintenance work etc.
• Comply with legislation
• Generate equipment reports
• Control your stores' management
• Increase reporting and inspections accuracy
• Share up to date information
Guangdong Xinye RFID Label Application Co., Ltd
Guangdong Xinye RFID Label Application Co., LTD., is a professional RFID smart card and RFID tag
manufacturing enterprises, engaged in smart card and RFID label industry for more than 10 years. We
have been focusing on R&D and production of RFID-based Internet of Things products, with rich
experience in R&D and production of smart cards and RFID tags, familiar with the application characteristics
of RFID smart cards and RFID tags in various industries. We have a deep understanding of the use of RFID
smart card and RFID tag in various application scenarios, and can provide design ideas, production services
and technical support for smart card and RFID tag in various industries. We are a collection of product design,
research and development, sales, service as one of the RFID application solutions provider, products and
applications involved in a variety of fields, including vehicles, asset management, libraries, archives, tobacco,
medical care, animal husbandry, ticket access control, mobile communications, container logistics and so on.
- Company Name: Guangdong Xinye RFID Label Application Co., Ltd
- Representative: Chen LiPing
- Product/Service: RFID Cards , NFC Stickers , RFID Tags , RFID Inlays , RFID Wristbands , RFID Key Fobs
- Capital (Million US $): 62,851,660RMB
- Year Established: 2017
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): US$10 Million - US$50 Million
- Export Percentage: 61% - 70%
- Total Annual Purchase Volume (Million US $): US$5 Million - US$10 Million
- No. of Production Lines: 10
- No. of R&D Staff: 21 -30 People
- No. of QC Staff: 11 -20 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 1,000-3,000 square meters
- Factory Location: No.58 Fumin South Road, Dalang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
- Contact Person: Ms. Tiny
- Tel: +86-0769-83181213
Premium Related Products